CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Thursday, March 06, 2008, 11:16 PM

I didn't go to work today because I was really really tired because I slept at 2 plus in the morning I think. But it's really weird because normally I will just drag my feet to the bathroom and after showering and all, I'll be all freshen up and ready for work. Today, I pleaded Damienwong to let me sleep and not go to work. And I just send a message to my supervisior and bullshit saying that I'm not going to work. Hahaha. Worse still, I told my supervisior that I will give her a mc tomorrow. But thank god, she's not working tomorrow and let's just pray hard that she will forget everything. :D

I am finishing my storybook. Farain, please lend me your P.S I Love You. :D

I am really bored. I think I will just blog hop a little later and read abit more and sleep. Am working tomorrow.

After reading Zahra's blog, I feel rather useless because I'm unable to help her with so many things. All that I can do is to be there to catch hold of her if she falls. Sometimes I just hope that I can be a little more clever so that I can be of some help. :(

To The world's most irritating best friend:
Dearest Gossip Partner, we will and we shall go out soon! Thank you for the heart and everything. I kept everything safely too! :D One year of gossip partner-ship and still counting. Study hard okay? You have my back too! And darling, you know how much this friendship mean to me. No matter what happens, lift your head high up and smile. Everything will be fine. Tell yourself that nothing's gonna beat you down. After all that you've been through, I'm glad to say that you've grown stronger! If you need someone to talk to, just give me a call. Don't be like that time, just because I'm working then you didn't call me! You know whatever it is, I will find time to talk to you, even for just 5 or 10 mins. So don't go missing again like that time okay? Darling, thank you for the many advices again. I love you just so so much!

I have yet to do any compo. I don't know how I should start. Urgh, I hate the feeling of having to start studying again. :(

Finally I get to meet Mr Damienwong after think 4 or 5 days. Why should guys have to go NS? Why can't they just random pick people right? Why should there be people like Mas Selamat? And why did Mas Selamat want to bomb Yishun and not somewhere else? Why didn't they just killed him? Like idiot right? Mas Selamat got caught and now he escaped. Tsk. I don't know what I'm talking. Like no link right? Yes I know. From NS to Mas Selamat. Hahahahahahahaha.

I.AM.REALLY.BORED

Damienwong went downstairs and I'm all alone in his room. :( I wanna eat the potato chips that we bought just now. But I'm a little full.

Someone talk to me!