CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Wednesday, April 02, 2008, 1:15 AM

God, all I wish for is Baby's health and our love to be everlasting. Will you please grant my wish? I didn't ask for the sun or the moon or the stars. I just want him to be healthy and all. Is it really so difficult? I promise I will study really really hard, I will be a good girl from now on and I will not anyhow spend my money. Grant my wish and I will be the good-est girl on earth.

It really worries me when Baby told me that he's sick and he cannot exericse for 2 days. The fever just come and go and then come again and the go. I prayed, I hoped and I wished. That's all I can do now because he's not here with me. :(

Get well soon, Baby. And Happy 11th Monthsary. I love you.

Thank you for everything for the past 11 months. And I'm sure we still have many more months/years to go! Hopefully okay! :D

Goodnight everyone, goodnight Baby.