|
Hi, my name is Corrine. :D:D:D:D & i have freckles. :) ♥
|
Monday, April 14, 2008, 1:05 AM
I am very happy because I got to spend time with my stupid boyfriend. :D But the next time I see him will be next friday or sat. :( And I just realise he's in ns for a month already! O.O And I am very sad because I have to work on Labour Day! :'(
-
Stupid staff purchase guy, a.k.a Chong Shun, is very irritating. I think he showed me a video of a man scolding Steven Lim on Youtube and I clicked on the links for other videos. Then I watched some super funny videos, all about Steven Lim. I showed him and he said my idol is Steven Lim. =\ HAHAHA. Some days/weeks ago, he said : chongshun;: i tell u a secret how to look young ai mai CORRINE CHUA.: ok chongshun;: eat more mac chongshun;: my mac delivery come already chongshun;: i go eat now chongshun;: tok 2 u later
Yes, the above para is for him to see because he asked for my blog's url. There you go, old idiot. :D HAHAHA.
-
Tomorrow's the start of school for many people. And here I am, staying at home, slacking/rotting. Yes, of course I do envy people who did well for their O's and are able to get into a poly. Sometimes I do wish I have their brains. :( Never mind, next year okay! :D Hahaha. Yes, I want to start studying already. I think I should start long time ago. But then... Well, you know. =\
-
I am very pissed off because I wanna upload photos to Photobucket. But then keep error on page. I think it's because of my internet. Urgh, idiot. So I have to refresh and refresh. .V.
-
Overdue pics. :D Pics not in order though.
Remember I said I got chocolates for Zahra and Yaya? Tata!


 For Farain.
 ChewyJunior! Super yummy! :D
 Yes, you do not want to say that I look like a kid.
 Bullshit, Shawn and ME! :D




1) With Farain. 2) Gek Peng! 3) Cousin. 4) With Gek Peng on the way to Jurong East. :D



1) With YAYA! 2) Farain's on ice! :P 3) Yes, I was going to fall because I was too excited. =\
-
I am very irritated because I couldn't upload the other photos. Next time okay, I promise. :D Anyway, I love Damien.
Signing off,

Yours Truly.
|