|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Wednesday, April 09, 2008, 10:54 PM
I've decided to take down that post. Don't ask me why.Work's pretty good because I sold 6 items! Yay! :D But I was left alone to look after the counter after 730 because my senior went home! I was really nervous and scared, but yet excited at first. And then I got bored, because there's no customer at all! Yes, maybe one or two came to just take a look. That's all! After that, I just talked and talked and talked somemore. I'm tired already. Yes, pictures are overdued. But I don't care. Let them rot somemore okay. :D Just wait patiently if you miss my beautiful face. :P I am very sad because I didn't talked to Baby on the phone for 2 days already. :'( And he told me he think that he'll fail some test. And if he didn't pass the test, he might not be able to come out! How unfair right! How can one be banned from coming out just because he's not as fit as the others?! What about the fatter people? It's really unfair right? Just let them come out at a later time lah! Tsktsk. My sister is very selfish. She got many new songs and she didn't want to send me. Do not wear my clothes from now on, selfish pig! :P This is what you get for being so selfish! Don't want treat you eat any nice stuff already! :P I miss my baby alot. I really miss him alot. What if he forgot how I look like already? I will kill that idiot. So baby, do not and must not forget how I look like okay! At least remember that I am pretty. Or cute, or thin, anything! :D I LOVE DAMIEN! Okay bye. I'm waiting for my food to come back. I am hungry. |