CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Thursday, May 15, 2008, 1:45 AM

I just wanna blog. But I have no idea in mind. No, I'm not going to post pictures today. Not today. Next time okay. :D And I'm waiting for my nails to dry because I just put nail polish! :P





Work's very tiring. Actually okay lah. But it's busier than normal days. Which is good because time passes really fast that way. Hahaha. And I'm working tomorrow at 130. :(





-





I should really stop online shopping. And I should really lock my money inside some safe box and throw the key away. =\ I don't want to end up eating grass at the end of the month (which I won't, really.) just because I shop too much. Baby, please knock some sense in me. Urgh, I hate this kind of feelings. .V.





-





I feel that Zahra and I are drifting apart. Blame it on work and studies. I haven't meet her for like so long already. I hope she's doing fine. When she called me like asked me whether I'm working anot and everything, it just felt so different. Like so not close like that and I don't like it this way. I really don't. :( I think it's because we haven't meet up for so long, that's why. Darling, I wanna meet you up soon. I wanna talk and update everything over Starbucks. Or go waxing together again, like we promised! I hope you didn't forget lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.



-



Actually I'm pretty tired. I met Minyi today to study at Yishun GV's BK. Gek Peng came after that to take her jeans and foundation. And then end up she did her work there as well. We talked bout some other people. Okay, gossip. :P And we went to buy another foundation(again) because it's fucking cheap, like half the price! :D So we bought another spare one (to stock up in a sense, haha.), so we both have an extra one! And we're the happiest girl on earth the whole day! HAHA.



-



Baby's coming out tomorrow and I will be the happiest woman when I meet him tomorrow! Oh my oh my! I totally can't wait for him to book out!



Baby, even though we may not be able to spend as much time together as we did last time, because you're in NS and me, basically rotting my life away, I still love you as much as before. Baby, nothing's change and never will it okay? Yes, I do feel lonely when you book in or worse, go for field camp, but I will never find another guy to replace you. You know that, don't you? And love, I love you so much. You know I do too.
:D