CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Monday, June 16, 2008, 12:35 AM

I realise..
1) 24 hours a day is not enough for me.
2) I'm growing fatter each day with Cheryl beside me. (And her growing fatter each day with me beside her.)
3) I'm a random person.
4) Chinatown has got many places to go! (Must go explore some day. LOL.)
5) Time passes very fast only when I'm working and not when I'm jobless.
6) I want to meet many people but I don't have the time to. :(
7) I didn't get more than 7 hours of sleep everyday nowadays.
8) My left thigh is smaller than my right thigh. LOL.
9) Whenever I hear the song 'Hero', I'll think of Gek Peng.
10) I want to be rich.

Work's pretty good. Everyone there's nice and everything, at least to me. And I got my posting of the school for the exams already. Like shit man. I got into Yishun Sec, which is like so far from my house. Northland or AI will be so much better right. But then again, I'm thankful that I wasn't posted to AI. Hahaha.

Baby POP already! :D And I'm a very very happy girl because he's having 10 days leave! YAY! And he is in the toilet for a very very long time already. Reason being, he is playing PSP inside because I keep on irritating him by asking him to talk to me and not play the PSP. What an ass.

I am very very tired. I don't know why also. :( I didn't do much stuffs but I am really very tired. Like cannot wake up in the morning, don't feel like doing anything except stoning. =\

Damienwong is in there for a very long time. Idiot.

"And then a hero comes along, with the strength to carry on."