|
Hi, my name is Corrine. :D:D:D:D & i have freckles. :) ♥
|
Sunday, June 08, 2008, 10:59 PM
Sigh, now I'm missing the times when I was still working in Tangs because I'm talking to Bullshit and Gek Peng. :( I want a Tangs outing please. But then horrrrr, like abit difficult. 'Cos I'm working like most of the times. Not even enough time for me to sleep. Sighhhhhh. Fuck.
So, Baby going POP soon. And I am very happy because he is having off days for like 10 days which is so bloody cool right. :D I wanna watch movie with him. :P
The sight of POA and Chemistry makes me wanna sleep. If not it's headache. How cool.
I think my blog lacks pictures. I think my life is very boring. I think I am fat. But I think I wanna eat potato chips later. :( Okay lah, a few really overdue pictures now okay. :D
When I met Sandy at TYP for studying on.. I can't remember.
 I wonder why I look so happy here. Hmmm.

I think Sandy has the 'I am tourist' look. HAHAHAHA.
And when I met dearest best friend that day.. I can't remember when already lah.


Her showing off her new hat..
 And me eating the very nice cup corn.
I wanna meet so many people now. :(
Anyway, I love the feeling of being loved. :D Goodnight people.
|