|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Thursday, July 17, 2008, 12:35 AM
The last update was one 18 June. 2 more days and it will be a month. Okay, blame it on my laziness. Actually I didn't want to update today. But it's just that my mp3 is giving me problems. So now I'm copying all the songs back in. And it says 21 mins more.Work's pretty fine just that I'll get cranky in the afternoon most of the days because I'm really tired. Not enough sleep plus the journey to and fro is really draining me out. And on top of that, my dad is in the hospital. So which means I will leave house at 9 plus, finish work at 7 plus 8, go to the hospital and then back home. I hate to say this, but I really don't have the time to study. And now that the exam dates are drawing nearer and nearer, it's scaring me. :( And it says 16 mins more. I miss my bf. And he's not feeling well now. Talked to him just now for a little while and 1) I felt so happy because I get to hear his voice. 2) It pains me to hear his voice like that. :( Because it seems that when he falls sick, he'll take a looooooooong time to recover. :'( I don't wanna post pictures today. I'm too lazy. Okay I know. I know that I have many pictures to put up. But then..... just wait okayyyyy. :D And 13 mins more. Argh, so slow. .V. Boss's wife is going for facial tomorrow at 1030. Which means I have to wake up earlier and reach there earlier, like latest 10am. So very the early. I so the don't like. I've been doing sit ups for 2 days already. And it's killing me because I've not done that for like 10,000 years. I wanna slim down because I've been eating like a pig for the past few weeks. But then Cheryl says that I've not been eating much for the past few days and she thinks I'm abnormal. What a meanie. Anyway I have a video of her doing one of her really dumb and funny act. Maybe I'll share it with you, but that's provided if I have the time! Hahahaha. I miss my Bestfriend. I wonder how's she doing. I don't really have the time to call her now, and texting seems to be a no-no because her msg bomb-ed and mine is 'needless to say'. 'Dearest Bestfriend, just wanna let you know, you're not forgotten! Take care of yourself whenever and wherever you are all right! I LOVE YOU!' I miss Damien, a whole big lot. :'( |