CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Tuesday, September 09, 2008, 11:20 PM

:) Hello earthlings. Corrine's back to action again. And she might disappear suddenly again. Just a warning. :D Yay, the songs are currently my fav.

Currently ah pui is webcam-ing with me. Her brother is very irritating. He think he very small size like that. Hide beside the screen. But I can still see him. Ah puiiiiii, your bro very dumb. I want to call police catch him. Yay.

Yay, I'll start my long leave on 15 sept. I want to go studying. I want to be a good girl. Yay! :D Baby is so proud of me. Right right right! :D

Okay, I don't want to blog already.

Pictures! :D

Cynthia's Birthday
Photobucket
Subtle Senses.

Photobucket
With Manduuu.

Sherry's Birthday
Photobucket
All face red already.

Photobucket
With Mandy, Esther and Lee Ee.

St. James with colleagues
Photobucket Image Hosting
Corrine, Cherlyn, Mandy and Sherry.

Photobucket
Everyone.

Photobucket
Cherlyn, Corrine & Mandy.

Photobucket Image Hosting
With Sherry.

Outing with AH PUIIIII
Photobucket
Ah pui enjoying the super uber nice mango something at Din Tai Fung. :D

Photobucket
Webcam. LOL.

Photobucket
Nicest pic of the day! <3

Fish&Co treat by Donut Boy and sis!
Photobucket
Happy girl is me.

Photobucket
Fooling around.

Photobucket
I got free ice-cream and then..

Photobucket
I was told to stand on the chair with the sparkle in my hand..

Photobucket
And the sang birthday song for me! :D

My 18th birthday celebration cum Family gathering
Photobucket
Steamboat with the whole big big family. :D

Photobucket
Stupid sis and ME.

Photobucket
Baby and I, with Sis and Donut Boy.

Photobucket
Creative 'cake' and 18 years old me.

Photobucket
I wonder why Baby is so interested in the 'cake'.

Photobucket
Heh. I think Baby and I look funny-cute here. :P

Photobucket
Small to..

Photobucket
Big! :D

Photobucket
Engross in Wii. LOL.

Photobucket
From BABY! I call him 'Monster'.

Photobucket
My silly Bf and Monster!

Yay, finally! I didn't upload all the photos. I just chose some. Or rather a few only. I didn't upload the pictures taken at sentosa with my colleagus, and the Tangs small gathering ones. Lazy already.

Anyway, my stomach's feeling very uncomfortable since this afternoon. I want to die. :(

Goodnight everyone. I still have work tomorrow. But I'm not at all tired. :D





A picture paints a thousand words.
Photobucket