CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Friday, September 26, 2008, 5:55 PM

Hello hello. Been almost 3 weeks since I last updated. O.O I didn't know it's been so long! Anyway, I've been very busy these few days even though I'm on leave. Busy with studying. I don't have a life. =\

Today is a Friday, that means Baby is coming back! Yay! After 5 days of not meeting him, I'm afraid that he'll not remember how I look like. :( But then again, if he really forgot how I look like, I will hang him upside down on the bamboo stick and hang in his house, pour iced water all over him and then kill him. Yay. So Baby, do not forget how I look like okay. Or if you really do, please don't tell me. :D

Exams are coming. Won't be using com that often already. :(

BYE.

Before going out one night. :D
Photobucket

I went out with Minyi to study. And she bought along her nerdy specs or whatever technical term it has. :D
Photobucket
Hello cousin! :D

Photobucket
And that's me in her that specs. Anyway, I bought that jacket on that day for the studying period because I was freezing cold. =\

And lastly,
Photobucket
Yours truly with her new specs. Anyway my specs is dark red(?) in colour. And the inner sides are pink in colour! OMG, I LOVE MY NEW SPECS.




OKAY BYE. I LOVE BABY!