|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Sunday, October 12, 2008, 10:20 PM
I slept for 3 hours today before waking up to go to Damien's church. Super tiring, I tell you. But the reason I slept late is because my smelly baby bought DS. YAYYYYYYYYYYY. But not for me. :(And I don't know why, some people just thinks that looks/figures are everything. Like hello, you're not some hot guy for hell's sake and then you're at there critcizing people. You'll prefer to have a bloody anorexic relative than a fat one. People loves you for who you are and not for your looks. Yes, I don't have the bloody stick-thin figure, nor am I good looking. But at least, at the very least, I am happy being the way that I bloody am. I love myself. I wonder how your future gf will tolerate you. It's okay to criticize me. Yes, I was very unhappy with you. But after much thinking, I've come to a conclusion: You're just bloody irritating-ly childish. Anyways, try harder. Words can't put me down. Okay, I'm done ranting. I feel much better now. :D Exams are nearingggggg. I wanna die. I want to go jump down from a building already. So if I really die, the reason can my found here. If I dies, my money will all go to my parents, even though I don't have much savings, but these few hundreds are still money. And as for my bf, Damien Wong, don't be sad. I still love you so much okay? I'm sorry I didn't leave anything for you, because we are not married yet kay. So too bad for you. But one thing for sure is, I never do anything wrong to let you down these 1 year 5 months plus. Really. HAIYA. Like as if will die. So easy die, my bf win toto already lo. Yay, I just bought 2 tops online. :D I want to shower. But then mummy is inside. And I predict that she'll be inside for another half an hour. So boreddddddddd. Today is a very happy day because Damienwong and I went to walk walk. Yay. I love my bf so much. And I really.. feel very loved. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I think if Damienwong break up with me, his family will keep on asking him why will break up with me and ask him to patch back with me. HAHAHAHA. BYE! |