|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Friday, October 03, 2008, 3:33 AM
It's 3.33AM right now. I should be in bed, I know. I have this ugly painful pimple on my back and it's seriously irritating the shit out of me. And I don't know why Ah pui is online at this time too. O.ODidn't go out today, but I just rotted myself away. But I did study a little. :D Exams are nearing, and it's really scaring me. I wanna die. My practical exam is on the 16th this month which is like 2 bloody weeks away, and 20th is the first written paper, as well as the most dreadful one: Chemisty. I hate this. :( Caught 3 movies with Baby at his house in the middle of the nights at his house on erm, I think is saturday to tuesday. And I was surprised cause I didn't fall asleep! An achievement made. :D Note to self: - As of today (3rd Oct), there'll be 13 days to O's Practical. - Cousin's wedding on the 17th, and Baby is invited too. O.O - 5 weeks 4 days to back to work. - Dark eye rings are becoming worse. I wanted to post Baby's handsome pictures, but on second thought, I decided not to. Okay bye. Goodnight. And I miss my smelly bf. |