CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 9:38 PM

Photobucket


Will blog again some time soon, after my papers are over. And I'm having break outs and I wanna die. HOW?!??!?!?!?!?! :'(

Baby might be coming out on sat this week. No I'm not angry or what. Kind of used to it already. Besides, it's not his fault for not coming out on friday right? It's okay, 2 years will pass by very fast..

Got to study for my POA already. Haven't touch it for like a year. Ohmy.. I really wanna get my ass into a poly. But.. I'm afraid what if I fail again? Or what if I fail my bloody science again? What if I pass, but the course don't want to take me in because there are so many people who did better than me? I'm not greedy. A NYP or RP will be good enough. Sighhhh..






Baby, I miss you.