|
Hi, my name is Corrine. :D:D:D:D & i have freckles. :) ♥
|
Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 12:55 AM

A week back, I went St James and Dragonfly with my colleagues after work one day. Surprisingly, Dragonfly was all right on that day. Hahahaha. Drank quite abit and still have to drag myself up for work early in the morning! =\

Then the next day, I met Sandy for KTV session after work. Drank again then went back home. I think that was when I felt like really dying because I really didn't have enough sleep and I got a little cranky at work. Anyway, KTV session was very fun too and we took more photos than we sang! And we had a ghost encounter in the toilet! LOLLLLLL.
Last week was really terrible 'cos I didn't spend much time with Damien 'cos he only booked out on Sat and I was working on both Sat and Sun. Luckily he's able to go back on Monday morning, if not I think I only see him like 1 or 2 hours then I went straight for the bed. Oh and Damien's birthday's coming! Omg, I'm like so excited and I don't know why! Hehehe. I should really start thinking of what to do now.
Off day is on Sunday this week! I'm meeting Liying, Jihui and Yingyan to celebrate Yingyan's birthday! Initial plan was to watch High School Musical 3(!) with Liying. Ahhhhh! I wanna watch High School Musical 3 lahhhhhhhhhh. I don't care, Mr Damien! You better download for me! If not I'm really going to get angry and then I'll take the DS away from you and keep it in my house for my own use and then maybe push you down the bed when you're sleeping or maybe hide your cigarettes! Hehehe!
Eldest sis told me that after around 2 more months then my dad's chemo sessions will be over and done with! Oh god, I really cannot wait for it to come soon! After so long it's finally coming to an end soon. Really hope Dad will get well soon! And really glad 'cos my family is starting to feel like really like a family. Sometimes I think that there must be something unfortunate(touch wood) to happen then will the family stay and grow stronger. I still remember I didn't talked to my Second sis for years I think, due to some reasons. But now, everyone is really close and I'm really happy for that. Everyone has a part to play. For now I know, whatever it is, I still have my family to fall back on.
I think my posts are getting more and more wordy. But I like it this way even though I like it too when my posts are filled with pictures! Hehehe.
Baby! I'm always looking forward to every Fridays! I know you might not have much time for me when you get posted out, but I just wanna tell me, I'm still here! & I will wait for you! Ilysssssssm! And it's only tuesday night and I'm missing you alot. :(
My second sis is asking me now in msn 'finish updating?' when we're like in the same house but just different rooms and she can like just walk over and talk to me and it doesn't even cost her 10 steps! Hehehe. And she just stepped on the weighing scale and it made a super loud noise and she blamed me 'cos I was the last one who used it and I didn't put it back. But then Da Pang, you're too careless that's why! Hehehehe!
 SCARE YOU TO DEATH WITH MY BIG FAT FACE SO THAT YOU WON'T HAVE A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP TONIGHT! HEHEHE!
|