CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Friday, January 30, 2009, 8:36 AM

HELLO! It's like only 8 plus in the morning! Actually I'm already awake since 4 plus. And first piece of good news is:

I FINALLY GOT MY ASS INTO A POLY!

Whoa, I tell you, the feeling of excited-ness and nervous-ness is not good. It's just the same feeling when I got my results. Similarly, I couldn't sleep well for the night. For O's results, I woke up like on the dot at 9am (if I never remember wrongly) and went to see the results. For posting, I slept at like going 1am and then keep wake up and sleep until like around 4 plus. The best part is I'm at Damien's place and I keep tossing and turning, making him wake up too when he got to wake up at like 6am! Sorry baby!

First thing that Damien asked me when he saw the sms was 'Why you never go NYP?'. Eh my bf joker. Like I know why! =\

Omg, I'm like very excited for school now and I don't know why. I know there's like going 1 or 2 more months, but still very excited mah!

I'm going to work later, soon. There will only be me and me, and me again in the studio and I don't really like the feeling leh. Like, so weird, so funny. The place so big but there's like only me in it. :( Actually Subtle Senses very good leh. For CNY, off 1 week! Shiok! But there's work undone, and most of them are not in Singapore! So goody-goody me will go work today!

Haiya, actually I just wanna make this post look longer by typing out more crap 'cos I know I haven't be updating for a lon long time, like going 2 months soon.

Anyway my nails are very pretty now. They're very long and they're real nails kkk! Hehehe!

Oh! And I got my lovely Ice-Cream phone! And I'm so loving the it I tell you. It's like so pretty cannnnnnn! It's like Vanilla flavour kkk. Don't ask me why I didn't get pink or blue because I like white more! Purity, get it?! :D

Initially before I got the phone, and I see people on train taking out the phone from their bags, I can only see and my eyes will be green with envy! The feeling is so shitty I tell you! It's like.. Failing your O levels, just that failing O levels is 20 times worse. But now, I can happily take out my lovely phone! And when I close the phone, Damien's name will be shown! Muahahaha.

Haiya, I know Ice-Cream phone is a very basic phone. But you know what? I don't really care 'cos I don't need a very complicated phone! When I got the HTC Touch, I didn't know how to use, and moreover, that's a touchscreen phone, and I don't like it! I switch back to my Sony Ericsson phone in less than a months' time.

STILL, I LOVE MY ICE CREAM PHONE. :D

I think I should be home one of these days. I haven't been going home to sleep for the night for quite some time because Damien is able to book out EVERYDAY now till march! Hehehe! He's not able bring girls back anytime now 'cos I can like randomly text him and tell him that I'm already at his house downstairs or something. Hiak hiak hiak. Eh my bf very handsome one okay. Of course girls out there can see. But muahahahaha, only I can touch. Hehehe.

Argh, I'm so bored. Oh no, I'm becoming sleepy already. :( Got to prepare for work now! BYE!

P.S I LOVE DAMIEN.