|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Wednesday, July 01, 2009, 11:09 PM
![]() E-learning for a week isn't fun. Seriously, I'd rather go back to school and risk getting H1N1 man! Anyway, tomorrow's school starting I'm a little excited and I don't know why but I just feel this way lah. :D Many things happened for the past few weeks. And I miss my dad even more. When I bought dinner home yesterday, I gave him half of my portion and then asked him whether he came back to eat anot. At that point of time, I really feel like tearing. The scene of him struggling to stay and him leaving us keep repeating in my head. It's like, you want him to stay yet you want him to leave to stop all the pain that he's going through.. Soon, the 100th day of him leaving us will be here. :( Oh my.. Why am I even saying all these? Anyway I've been having headache since yesterday and I feel like dying. Don't tell me to rest more because I've never rested so much in my life before.. I think. And Angeline from my primary school is asking for a short overseas trip during the school holidays since we're from RP. And Joon Kiat is going too. Any Northlanders interested in joining? please email to corrine-chua@hotmail.com :D:D:D:D Okay, I'm going to FB and Friendster to look for Northlanders! :* It's the first today, and you told me that you need alot of time and you know that things will not be the same after we're back together again. I'm willing to wait. But how long? Will you really come back, or you're just using me? You said that you really still love me, but you want as much as last time then you got confidence again. You think I'm not afraid? I loved you so much. So much so that I don't even know what I've become. I'm still waiting. & i still love you. |