CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Thursday, July 16, 2009, 1:14 AM


Eh say I'm cute! Anyway it's 1.16am now and I'm still not asleep because I'm still studying for tomorrow's Programming UT2 and I feel like dying. Please let me do well in Programming lah, because I know I'm going to flunk my Maths due to many careless mistakes and don't-know-how to-do man. Very very disappointed in myself, but I will not give up man! Maths is still my love! Okay, maybe Programming will replace Maths, but the probability is like only 40%.


Okay, I'm not okay due to too much studying.


Anyway, my classmates are all very nice people and I'm serious. Joey and Shirley will always always go toilet with me and I Love them to the max and they very onzzz one cause whenever I wanna eat cup noodles they will always eat with me despite the fact that we got to walk to 7-11 which is very far!


And Joey never fails to text me at bout 750 to check whether I left home already anot, and will always call me at bout 815 or whenever she's waiting for bus so that I can cut queue and join her! Well, even though she can be quite 'auntie' sometimes, like a few days back, she said she felt like eating the chicken rice at Koufu because the chicken looks very nice. Like wtf!


Today I'm late for school and Gabe called me at bout 8 plus 9 I think, when I was preparing to go out then he said he wanted to ask me 5 qns andI felt like killing him seriously. One qns was something like: why the cat can't catch the mouse?


Seriously I wanted to shout at him at that point of time man. But when I reached school and I told Joey 'bout it, she told me is cause Gabe thought I was still sleeping so he wanted to ask me stupid qns to wake me up. Okay, I think I should feel touched.


Andy's my free tutor man! He's a fucking slacker and I salute him cause his UTs are like almost all As, and he promised that we will still meet up after sem 2 to teach me maths because apparently his maths is like very the prozsx, geddit?



Okay actually I just wanna show you who are they. Andy's not in the picture, the one in blue is Shirley, that one whose head is the biggest is Gabe, the one in black is Joey and the one in white, who's also the prettiest, the hottest, the cutest, okay you name it, is MEMEMEMEMEME! They are my kopitiam kakis!

Aiya actually I'm just damn bored now. I got a bad headache lah seriously.

But on a lighter note, my eldest sis praised me just now and I'm damn happy manszx! Okay lah, even though my grades are not those power pack one, I'm satisifed already!

Okay I think I should stop blogging and go back to programming. Bye coconut and hello to DrPython. =\