|
Hi, my name is Corrine. :D:D:D:D & i have freckles. :) ♥
|
Wednesday, July 15, 2009, 12:07 AM
 Life's been great. Back to school and such, just that school's a bore. Everyday presentation can be quite tedious, in the mind.
Daddy's 100th day is this coming thursday. Programming UT on that day. Will be skipping school, but will still go for UT which is in the afternoon.
Damien's still a smelly boy, and maomao a.k.a roti prata is still as black as ever. Many things will change, but not my love, Mr. Smelly!
Anyway! Desmond and I are trying out the Remote Assistance thingy on MSN, and it's so funny cause I get to see what Des is doing. And I told him what I saw, like he's on RC or his desktop background, he'll go like 'omg, you fortune teller ah?'. That's fun! Actually okay lah, just killing time. Hahahaha.
I miss smelly! When's he coming back! :(
|