CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Wednesday, August 12, 2009, 10:54 AM


UT2 grades are out and its bad. I know that I should have more discipline in myself but then.. forget it. :(

Work was bad yet good actually. Bad as in work's a killer and I fell while helping mummy, good as in the time passes very fast and I will have more money after my birthday! Aiya why my birthday's at the end of the month! :(

On a lighter note, MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING! I wanna have many many orange balloons lehhhhhh....

Damien's going to take out his 4 wisdom tooth tomorrow and his face will be very swollen like a pighead. It's a pretty good thing actually because no girl will want to look at him anymore. Unless that girl's crazy or her eyes are stamped.

I wanna go kBox lehhhh... Aiya actually there are many things I've yet to do.

Aiya bye lah.