CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Saturday, September 05, 2009, 4:33 AM

My hair looks like black colour now and I don't like it.

Been sleeping at either 4 or 5 or even 7 lately. Don't know why also.

Life's pretty boring these few days. I NEED MORE LIFE. Maybe nightlife! Jihui's having prelims very very soon and I don't like it!

Anyway, as I grow older each year, I don't feel the excitement in celebrating my birthday already. Usually, I'll be very excited and will sort of 'count down' to my birthday. But this year, I didn't even realise that my birthday's just like 3 days later! Okay luh even though it's over.

Thanks girls(liying, yy and derrick) for the gift! Love it! :D And thanks Joey and Bao Xin for surprising me on that day! Thanks Gabe for the balloon! :D:D:D:D Aiya, thanks everyone luh! :D

LOL and thanks to those who went clubbing on my birthday eve! Jihui, James, Liying, Derrick, Minyi, Desmond and Jiasheng! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay I have reasons for say this.

Aiya I don't know what I'm typing also. But I feel like having tang yuan now. Or maybe roti prata again.