|
Hi, my name is Corrine. :D:D:D:D & i have freckles. :) ♥
|
Sunday, December 06, 2009, 7:28 PM
 Meet my silly boy! :D Anyways, today is a good day because I just cut my hair at Bukit Batok. And the above is my hairdresser! :D:D:D:D
Wed at powerhouse with my girls and their halfs, with my half! :D & clubbing with bf is seriously fun! My first time clubbing with bf! However, we queued for the drinks for very long, approx. 3-4 hours. Very irritated by it. Jihui and I went to dance first while the others queued for it. Hahaha! With baby before heading out. (& i realise that the both of us are just like liying and derrick, WILL take pictures before going out! :P)

With my girls! :* 
The amount of hair I lost! :D:D My head feels so much lighter now! :D 
And at the end of the day, I'm a very happy girl! (P/S ignore my cui-ed face w/o make-up!) :D Okay ciaos! Gotta have dinner now! :D:D:D:D
|