|
Hi, my name is Corrine. :D:D:D:D & i have freckles. :) ♥
|
Tuesday, July 20, 2010, 12:33 AM

Baby, can you stop pushing me awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? :( If you're not the one, then why does my heart tells me you are? Java assignment 2 is seriously killing meeeeeeeee. Just a few more weeks and I'm going to bid goodbye to irritating Java. But then that's provided I won't repeat that module WHICH I think I will. :( Fangyuan's coming out on fridayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Yayness ttvm! Can't wait can't waitttttt! Eh but that idiot is sick now. Ah ELSONFOOFANGYUAN, IM ANGRY OKAY. Ah anyway today after Jim Beam's training, Jihui and I went to Toa Payoh 'cos that bitch wanna find her antique phone. Okay so after dinner and koi we went round looking for her antique phone. Heard from her that the previous time she saw that phone it was selling at 150$ and then finally we found A shop which is offering at 70$. But that bitch said that she'll only get it if the person's willing to sell it to her for 50$. Okay whatever, that's not the point. The point is we tot her antique phone is already very rare but then we saw this erm nokia 3315 phone and we started laughing. On.The.Spot. And then I asked Jihui to ask the person how much that phone's worth and that man was kind enough to entertain us because it's fucking obvious that we were just fooling around. Okay so it's selling for 25$ and I'm thinking of getting it for that bitch. No, I'm not kidding, I'm serious. Girl, if you wanna get an antique phone, go all out man! Ah I miss Fangyuan so damn badly now :(
|