|
Hi, my name is Corrine. :D:D:D:D & i have freckles. :) ♥
|
Tuesday, September 07, 2010, 11:37 PM

Hello there. Hahahaha I really like my eyes now, credits to the contacts, which makes my eye look biggerrrrrrrr. Okay but I really need to do something about my nose. My flat noseeeeee :'( Ah 2 UTs down. 2 more to go. Browney (Yes the spelling's like that, not brownie) Girl for the next few days/weeks since Fangyuan's gonna be busy too. :( Took passport photo just now and I think I look like crap. Hahahaha like very spastic. Craving for green tea ice cream and durians badly! :( Okay so I had some weird dream I think yesterday when I napped. And funny thing is Fangyuan, Jihui, James and I think Minyi's inside too. Gotta study for IT Security now 'cos I have not started at all. I pray and I hope that Fangyuan won't be seeing this so he won't have a chance to scold me. Ciaos!
|