CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Thursday, October 21, 2010, 4:23 PM

At Fangyuan's place now! Today marks the last day of his freedom and he's flying off to M'sia for 3 weeks WITHOUT phone. :'(

I know that to my friends he's not a very good guy, but he's really nice and sweet towards me these few days! Yes I admit that I'm an easily satisfied girl but maybe that's his way of making me stay? 'Cos apparently no one's actually able to handle me except for him (okay luh maybe Damien's a different case but it's still different!) !

Anyway I think I'm a changed person! I think I'm sucha good girl now 'cos I've been going to school and doing work ever since school starts! Plus even when I'm late, I'm late for only like at most 15 to 20 mins because of bus! Whoa, can you believe it?! Corrine's a changed person! (Y)

Fangyuan just drooled on him pillowwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Ah anyway I think he looks cute when he's sleeping!

I will miss him, alot. :(