CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Friday, November 25, 2011, 12:03 AM

Yes yes, I'm finally back after.. going 4 months of hibernation! Not gonna do a proper update though, just a brief one will do uh hahahaha.

And yes, I've finally cut bangs! Comments were mostly either 'too cute' or 'act cute'. *stabs myself repeatedly* but okay luh at least a new look right? I've been having that hairstyle for 4 years and seriously it's time for a change.

HK trip with family was awesome despite the fact that it was a lil too short. Really want more family gatherings like that!


Corrine's 21st was a success too, despite the fact that I had very very little sleep the night before. My theme was retro! Many friends and relatives came and I was really very happy! Okay I believe Happy's the wrong word to use but yeah, whatever uh. Really glad that everything's over 'cos the whole planning process almost killed me.

Yingyan's 21st was a blast too! Her theme was uniform and yeah, really quite a number of people wore it! And she look really pretty on her day! Prolly that's what happened to all birthday girls uh hahaha.

Oh and did i mention 'bout the mega gigantic stitch that Weicong got for me? It's really really huge and heavy! But it's mega cute! Don't have a picture for it 'cos it's in my BB and I didn't upload it =\

&& I changed to iPhone4s! Hahahaha yes I know I ought to slap myself 'cos I've been saying that I'll never use an iPhone 'cos I hate touch screen phones blah blah blah. But I really can't deny the fact that it's even more interactive uh. YA LUH SLAP ME LUH. =\

I want to get a new laptop also leh :( There's so many things that i wanna get but really don't have the abilities to do so. :(

And I haven't even pay for my school fees for this sem. Just where the hell can I find $1.1k in such a short time? Life sucks, no?

On the other hand, I'm looking forward to the HK trip with Eileen jiejie w Lonut and Yunkwang korkor in feb'12!

Okay proper updates/whining next time! <3