CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Sunday, June 24, 2012, 5:44 PM

Meow. When was the last time that I blogged?

Using xmgg's laptop now, so no pretty pictures of me. :(

Life's pretty good now! So good that i put on alotttt of weight. Many people told me that my face is rounder, I'm meatier, etc. Yes, I know that very well, thank you very much. But I'd appreciate if you don't say that to me anymore. :(

Can't wait for August to come! Batam trip followed by Taiwan Trip IMMEDIATELY in the mid August with love! After that will be UT3 and I'll graduate! Actually, I don't really feel like graduating. After so many of my friends graduated, they've all said that schooling is so much better. Really? Is it really that bad?

All I want for my 22nd birthday is to be happy. I don't need any parties, neither do I need any celebrations. I just want lesser dramas in my life. Not that I'm really unhappy now but life would be so much better without all the dramas.

Lost interest in blogging.