|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Tuesday, December 18, 2012, 8:05 AM
Couldn't sleep again. I should start sleeping early so that I will wake up early the next day. But there will be a chance for me to take a nap. Quitted working in nightlife in Nov, and no, I'm not studying and not working full time now. Yes I know that this shouldn't be the way but being a crew is still my dream and its not everyday that I can go for interviews. Only working events job at the moment, and this means that my income is really low, prolly lowered by 2/3? :\ Can't wait for 22nd to come as I'll be going to Kukup with yk korkor, eileen jiejie and weicong gege, together with yk's family! Still remember how much fun we had last year, except for the fact that I got burnt by the 'Xiao Mi Feng'. :< But it will be the second trip there together with the same people this year! Let's hope that it will be a yearly event, at the very least, we will still be able to keep in touch when all of us are really busy with our lives. Sweetboy's staying in, so it will be the bed and me tonight again. I still remember how we met a year ago. Time flies. It's really how amazing a person can change your life totally. The one whom I never thought I'll ever be with and the one whom I thought can never ever mean so much to me. Surprisingly, he's the one whom I really want to settle down, and spend the rest of my life with. No one's perfect and neither am I. However, he accepts me for who I am and my past. He's really a very different guy that I know, and I'm really glad that we're together. We've been together for 10 months already. Well, may seem short to all of you because we're always together. And I really mean always. We're probably apart only when he's in camp or when I'm working, that's all! We attend whatever gatherings, dinners, meetups or whatsoever together. Yes, sounds like we're damn bloody sticky to each other, but so what? We are sticky to each other! I don't really care how people sees us actually, I'm happy just the way we are. |